Spanish Pork Chop & Rice Skillet
- Serves: 6
- Prep time: 10 min
- Cook time: 35 min
- Total time: 1 hr 0 min
Make a delicious, nutritious main meal for your family with our great Spanish Pork Chop and Rice Skillet recipe. Using all natural Farmhouse® Spanish Rice, and the other ingredients listed below, you can make a great-tasting meal that the whole family will love.
Our recipes, using Farmhouse® all natural products, are delicious, so you know that you will be feeding your family a meal that is both good and good for them. And, our Spanish Pork Chop and Rice Skillet recipe is easy to make, so you can take the stress and hassle out of mealtime.
One 6 oz. package Farmhouse® Spanish Rice
1 Tablespoon paprika
1 lb. pork chops, center cut, boneless
2 Tablespoons olive oil
1 cup onion, chopped
1 cup red bell pepper, diced
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1-1/2 cups water
One 14.5 oz. can diced tomatoes, undrained
- Sprinkle paprika on both sides of pork chops.
- In a large skillet, add olive oil and heat. Add pork chops and brown on each side on medium-high heat. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add onion, red bell pepper and garlic and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add water, rice, contents of seasoning packet and tomatoes. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low-boil and cover. Cook for 15 minutes. Add pork chops; cover and cook 10 minutes more.
- Remove from heat. Let stand for 15 minutes, covered.
- Total Calories
- Calories from Fat
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Trans Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- 38% Daily
- Vitamin C
- 77% Daily
- 6% Daily
- 9% Daily