Chicken Cacciatore Pasta Skillet
- Serves: 5
- Prep time: 15 min
- Cook time: 25 min
- Total time: 45 min
Make a scrumptious, internationally inspired main meal for your family with our great Chicken Cacciatore Pasta Skillet recipe. Using premium quality Farmhouse® Four Cheese Pasta, and the other ingredients listed below, you can make a great tasting meal that the whole family will love.
Our recipes use Farmhouse® products which are made to the highest standards, and other good, honest ingredients, so you know that you will be feeding your family something truly delicious! And, our Chicken Cacciatore Pasta Skillet recipe is easy to make, so you can take the stress and hassle out of mealtime.
One 5 oz. package Farmhouse® Four Cheese Pasta
2 Tablespoons olive oil
1 cup mushrooms, sliced
1 cup red onion, sliced thin
1 cup red bell pepper, sliced thin
1 cup yellow bell pepper, sliced thin
16 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced
1/2 cup white wine
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
One 14 oz. can diced tomatoes, drained
1-1/4 cups water
3/4 cup milk
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat olive oil in medium skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms, onion, red and yellow bell peppers and cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently, until tender.
- Add chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add wine, garlic, oregano and basil and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, water, milk, pasta and contents of seasoning packet and bring just to a boil. Reduce heat to low boil and cook for 12 minutes, stirring frequently, until pasta is tender.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Top with Parmesan cheese and serve.
- Total Calories
- Calories from Fat
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Trans Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- 29% Daily
- Vitamin C
- 170% Daily
- 24% Daily
- 11% Daily