Noodles with Tomatoes, Basil and Olives
- Serves: 4
- Prep time: 5 min
- Cook time: 22 min
- Total time: 27 min
Make a mouthwatering, internationally inspired side dish for your family with our great Noodles with Tomatoes, Basil and Olives recipe. Using premium quality Farmhouse® Herb & Butter Pasta, and the other ingredients listed below, you can make a tasty treat that the whole family will love.
Our recipes use Farmhouse® products which are made to the highest standards, and other good, honest ingredients, so you know that you will be feeding your family something truly delicious! And, our Noodles with Tomatoes, Basil and Olives recipe is easy to make, so you can take the stress and hassle out of mealtime.
One 4.7 oz. package Farmhouse® Herb & Butter Pasta
1/2 cup onion, sliced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/8-1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
3 Tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
1 cup hot water
2/3 cup milk
1/3 cup dry white wine
1 cup chopped tomatoes
1/4 cup slivered fresh basil or 1 Tablespoon dry basil
One 4 oz. can sliced black olives, drained
- In a large saucepan, sauté onions, garlic and red pepper in oil until tender.
- Add water, milk, wine, pasta and contents of seasoning packet; bring just to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and cook uncovered for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes longer.
- Stir in basil and olives; cook 2 minutes longer or until basil and olives are heated through.
- Total Calories
- Calories from Fat
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Trans Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- 19% Daily
- Vitamin C
- 17% Daily
- 14% Daily
- 11% Daily