Mexican Chile Cheese Casserole
- Serves: 8
- Prep time: 10 min
- Cook time: 55 min
- Total time: 1 hr 35 min
Make a mouthwatering, internationally inspired side dish for your family with our great Mexican Chile Cheese Casserole recipe. Using premium quality Farmhouse® Mexican Rice, and the other ingredients listed below, you can make a tasty treat with a fiesta of flavor that the whole family will love.
Our recipes use Farmhouse® products which are made to the highest standards, and other good, honest ingredients, so you know that you will be feeding your family something truly delicious! And, our Mexican Chile Cheese Casserole recipe is easy to make, so you can take the stress and hassle out of mealtime.
One 6 oz. package Farmhouse® Mexican Rice
One 14.5 oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
2 cups sour cream
1 cup Monterey jack cheese, grated
1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
One 7 oz. can green chilies, diced
- Prepare rice according to package directions. Cool.
- Combine cooled rice, black beans and sour cream.
- Combine cheeses together.
- Grease a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Spread 1/2 of rice mixture into bottom of prepared casserole dish. Sprinkle 1-1/4 cup of mixed cheeses on top of rice mixture in casserole dish.
- Spread green chilies on top of cheese. Top with remaining rice mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake in preheated 350° F oven for 30 minutes.
- Total Calories
- Calories from Fat
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Trans Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- 20% Daily
- Vitamin C
- 11% Daily
- 39% Daily
- 9% Daily