Thai Chicken Noodles
- Serves: 4
- Prep time: 15 min
- Cook time: 20 min
- Total time: 35 min
Make a scrumptious, internationally inspired main meal for your family with our great Thai Chicken Noodles recipe. Using premium quality Farmhouse® Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta, and the other ingredients listed below, you can make a great tasting meal that the whole family will love.
Our recipes use Farmhouse® products which are made to the highest standards, and other good, honest ingredients, so you know that you will be feeding your family something truly delicious! And, our Thai Chicken Noodles recipe is easy to make, so you can take the stress and hassle out of mealtime.
One 4.9 oz. package Farmhouse® Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta
3/4 lb. boneless chicken, cut in strips
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped *
1/4 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
2 Tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
1-1/3 cups hot water
2/3 cup milk
1 Tablespoon soy sauce
2 teaspoons sugar
1 cup red or green bell pepper, sliced
1 cup scallions, 1/2-inch pieces, sliced
1/4 cup chunky peanut butter
3 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
1 Tablespoon chopped cilantro
- In a large skillet, sauté chicken with garlic, jalapeño and ginger in oil until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add hot water, milk, soy sauce, sugar, pasta and contents of seasoning packet; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cook uncovered over medium-low heat 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add bell pepper and scallions to skillet and cook 5 minutes more.
- Stir in peanut butter, lime juice and cilantro; heat through.
*Include jalapeño seeds for a spicier dish.
- Total Calories
- Calories from Fat
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Trans Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- 32% Daily
- Vitamin C
- 103% Daily
- 14% Daily
- 11% Daily