Noodles with Sausage and Asparagus in Tomato Cream
- Serves: 4
- Prep time: 5 min
- Cook time: 22 min
- Total time: 30 min
Make a scrumptious main meal for your family with our great Noodles with Sausage and Asparagus in Tomato Cream recipe. Using premium quality Farmhouse® Parmesan Pasta, and the other ingredients listed below, you can make a great tasting meal that the whole family will love.
Our recipes use Farmhouse® products which are made to the highest standards, and other good, honest ingredients, so you know that you will be feeding your family something truly delicious! And, our Noodles with Sausage and Asparagus in Tomato Cream recipe is easy to make, so you can take the stress and hassle out of mealtime.
One 4.9 oz. package Farmhouse® Parmesan Pasta
1/2 lb. Italian sausage, casings removed
2 cloves garlic, minced
1-1/3 cups water
2/3 cup milk
2 Tablespoons butter or margarine
2 cups, 1-inch length, asparagus
2 Tablespoons fresh basil leaves, slivered
2 Tablespoons tomato paste
Salt and pepper to taste
2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, brown sausage; drain off fat.
- Add garlic, water, milk, butter or margarine, pasta and contents of seasoning packet; bring just to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add asparagus and continue to simmer 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in basil, tomato paste and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Before serving, top with Parmesan cheese.
- Total Calories
- Calories from Fat
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Trans Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- 22% Daily
- Vitamin C
- 14% Daily
- 17% Daily
- 18% Daily