Lemon Pepper Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
- Serves: 4
- Prep time: 15 min
- Cook time: 20 min
- Total time: 40 min
Make a mouthwatering main meal for your family with our great Lemon Pepper Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo recipe. Using premium quality Farmhouse® Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta, and the other ingredients listed below, you can make a great tasting meal that the whole family will love.
Our recipes use Farmhouse® products which are made to the highest standards, and other good, honest ingredients, so you know that you will be feeding your family something truly delicious! And, our Lemon Pepper Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo recipe is easy to make, so you can take the stress and hassle out of mealtime.
One 4.9 oz. package Farmhouse® Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta
2 teaspoons lemon pepper
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
12 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 Tablespoons butter or margarine
1/4 cup green onion, chopped
1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
1-1/3 cups water
3/4 cup milk
- Mix lemon pepper, salt and oil together. Coat chicken breasts with mixture.
- Heat grill or preheat oven to 350°.
- Melt butter in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add green onion, red bell pepper and garlic. Cook until soft, about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add water, milk, pasta and contents of seasoning packet and bring just to a boil. Reduce heat to low boil. Cook uncovered for 10-12 minutes, stirring frequently, until pasta is tender.
- Grill/Bake chicken while pasta is cooking.
- When pasta is done, remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes for sauce to thicken before serving.
- Place pasta on serving platter. Slice chicken and place on top of pasta. Serve.
- Total Calories
- Calories from Fat
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Trans Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- 13% Daily
- Vitamin C
- 24% Daily
- 12% Daily
- 6% Daily