Lemon Garlic Shrimp Angel Hair Pasta
- Serves: 4
- Prep time: 10 min
- Cook time: 15 min
- Total time: 30 min
Make a delicious main meal for your family with our great Lemon Garlic Shrimp Angel Hair Pasta recipe. Using premium quality Farmhouse® Angel Hair Butter & Parmesan Pasta, and the other ingredients listed below, you can make a great tasting meal that the whole family will love.
Our recipes use Farmhouse® products which are made to the highest standards, and other good, honest ingredients, so you know that you will be feeding your family something truly delicious! And, our Lemon Garlic Shrimp Angel Hair Pasta recipe is easy to make, so you can take the stress and hassle out of mealtime.
One 5 oz. package Farmhouse® Angel Hair Butter & Parmesan Pasta
3 Tablespoons butter or margarine
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 teaspoon lemon zest, finely grated
1/4 cup scallions, thinly sliced
1-1/4 cups warm water
3/4 cup milk
2 Tablespoons lemon juice
8 oz. cooked shrimp, thawed
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In medium sauce pan, melt butter or margarine. Add garlic, lemon zest and scallions. Cook about I minute, until fragrant.
- Add water, milk, lemon juice, pasta and contents of seasoning packet. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and low-boil uncovered for 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until tender. Add shrimp and mix.
- Remove from heat. Let stand for 5 minutes. Sauce will thicken as it stands.
- Top with Parmesan cheese.
- Total Calories
- Calories from Fat
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Trans Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- 18% Daily
- Vitamin C
- 9% Daily
- 25% Daily
- 5% Daily