Creamy White Clam Sauce & Angel Hair Pasta
- Serves: 4
- Prep time: 10 min
- Cook time: 15 min
- Total time: 30 min
Make a deliciously tasty main meal for your family with our great Creamy White Clam Sauce and Angel Hair Pasta recipe. Using premium quality Farmhouse® Angel Hair Butter & Parmesan Pasta, and the other ingredients listed below, you can make a great tasting meal that the whole family will love.
Our recipes use Farmhouse® products which are made to the highest standards, and other good, honest ingredients, so you know that you will be feeding your family something truly delicious! And, our Creamy White Clam Sauce and Angel Hair Pasta recipe is easy to make, so you can take the stress and hassle out of mealtime.
One 5 oz. package Farmhouse® Angel Hair Butter & Parmesan Pasta
3 Tablespoons finely minced onion
4 Tablespoons butter or margarine
1 cup hot water
2/3 cup milk
2 Tablespoons dry white wine
One 6.5 oz. can minced clams, drained; reserve liquid
2 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- In large saucepan, sauté onion in butter or margarine until tender but not brown.
- Add water, milk, wine, reserved liquid from clams, pasta and contents of seasoning packet; bring just to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cook uncovered over medium-low heat 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add drained clams, heat through. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Sauce will thicken as it stands.
- Transfer to serving dish and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Total Calories
- Calories from Fat
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Trans Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- 19% Daily
- Vitamin C
- 8% Daily
- 12% Daily
- 6% Daily