Rosemary Dijon Pasta with Baked Tilapia
- Serves: 4
- Prep time: 10 min
- Cook time: 20 min
- Total time: 30 min
Make a delicious main meal for your family with our great Rosemary Dijon Pasta with Baked Tilapia recipe. Using premium quality Farmhouse® Parmesan Pasta, and the other ingredients listed below, you can make a great tasting meal that the whole family will love.
Our recipes use Farmhouse® products which are made to the highest standards, and other good, honest ingredients, so you know that you will be feeding your family something truly delicious! And, our Rosemary Dijon Pasta with Baked Tilapia recipe is easy to make, so you can take the stress and hassle out of mealtime.
1 cup fresh bread crumbs
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 cup butter or margarine
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
4 Tilapia fish fillets (about 4 oz. each), thawed if frozen
One 4.9 oz. package Farmhouse® Parmesan Pasta
2 Tablespoons butter or margarine
1/4 cup green onions, chopped
1 Tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
1-1/3 cups water
2/3 cup milk
1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Spray a 9" x 13" pan with non-stick spray.
- Place bread crumbs, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
- In small saucepan, melt butter or margarine over medium heat. Blend in mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Pour mixture into shallow bowl and let cool slightly.
- Coat fillets with butter mixture then roll in bread crumbs. Place on prepared pan.
- In medium saucepan, melt butter. Add green onions and rosemary. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring frequently. Add water, milk, mustard, pasta and contents of seasoning packet. Stir together. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low boil.
- Place prepared fillets in preheated oven and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- While fish is baking, continue cooking pasta, stirring frequently for 10-12 minutes, until tender. Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes.
- Mound pasta on serving dish and place fillets on top before serving.
- Total Calories
- Calories from Fat
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Trans Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- 17% Daily
- Vitamin C
- 4% Daily
- 18% Daily
- 16% Daily