Fettuccine with Green Beans, Walnuts and Sage
- Serves: 4
- Prep time: 10 min
- Cook time: 25 min
- Total time: 35 min
Make a yummy side dish for your family with our great Fettuccine with Green Beans, Walnuts and Sage recipe. Using premium quality Farmhouse® Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta, and the other ingredients listed below, you can make a tasty treat that the whole family will love.
Our recipes use Farmhouse® products which are made to the highest standards, and other good, honest ingredients, so you know that you will be feeding your family something truly delicious! And, our Fettuccine with Green Beans, Walnuts and Sage recipe is easy to make, so you can take the stress and hassle out of mealtime.
One 4.9 oz. package Farmhouse® Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta
1/2 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
3 Tablespoons butter or margarine, divided
3/4 cup ham, julienne cut
3 cloves garlic, minced
1-1/3 cups water
2/3 cup milk
2 cups, 1-inch length, green beans
1 Tablespoon fresh sage, minced
3 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese, divided
Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, sauté walnuts in 1 Tablespoon butter or margarine until golden; set aside.
- In same skillet, heat remaining 2 Tablespoons butter or margarine; sauté ham and garlic until garlic is golden.
- Add water, milk, pasta and contents of seasoning packet; bring just to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add green beans* and simmer 7-10 minutes longer.
- Stir in walnuts, sage, 1 Tablespoon Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper to taste.
- Before serving, top with remaining 2 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
*If green beans are thick; add at the beginning of cook time.
- Total Calories
- Calories from Fat
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Trans Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- 16% Daily
- Vitamin C
- 15% Daily
- 20% Daily
- 12% Daily