Spinach & Basil Pesto with Shrimp Skillet
- Serves: 4
- Prep time: 10 min
- Cook time: 20 min
- Total time: 30 min
Make a delicious, flavorful main meal for your family with our great Spinach and Basil Pasta with Shrimp Skillet recipe. Using premium quality Farmhouse® Parmesan Pasta, and the other ingredients listed below, you can make a great tasting meal that the whole family will love.
Our recipes use Farmhouse® products which are made to the highest standards, and other good, honest ingredients, so you know that you will be feeding your family something truly delicious! And, our Spinach and Basil Pasta with Shrimp Skillet recipe is easy to make, so you can take the stress and hassle out of mealtime.
One 4.9 oz. package Farmhouse® Parmesan Pasta
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/8-1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
2 Tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
1 cup hot water
1/3 cup dry white wine
2/3 cup milk
1/2 lb. medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
1/2 cup packed fresh basil, minced or 2 Tablespoons dry basil
1/4 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- In a large skillet, sauté garlic and red pepper flakes in oil.
- Add water, wine, milk, pasta and contents of seasoning packet; bring just to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook uncovered 8 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in shrimp, basil and spinach; cook 5-7 minutes longer or until shrimp is cooked through.
- Before serving, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
- Total Calories
- Calories from Fat
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Trans Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- 35% Daily
- Vitamin C
- 5% Daily
- 17% Daily
- 7% Daily