Mediterranean Angel Hair Pasta with Shrimp, Olives and Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Serves: 4
- Prep time: 15 min
- Cook time: 10 min
- Total time: 25 min
Make a mouthwatering, internationally inspired main meal for your family with our great Mediterranean Angel Hair Pasta with Shrimp, Olives and Sun Dried Tomatoes recipe. Using premium quality Farmhouse® Angel Hair Butter & Parmesan Pasta, and the other ingredients listed below, you can make a great tasting meal that the whole family will love.
Our recipes use Farmhouse® products which are made to the highest standards, and other good, honest ingredients, so you know that you will be feeding your family something truly delicious! And, our Mediterranean Angel Hair Pasta with Shrimp, Olives and Sun Dried Tomatoes recipe is easy to make, so you can take the stress and hassle out of mealtime.
One 5 oz. package Farmhouse® Angel Hair Butter & Parmesan Pasta
3 Tablespoons butter or margarine
1/4 cup green onion, chopped
1/4 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes (in oil), drained and chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1-1/4 cups water
3/4 cup milk
8 oz. cooked shrimp, thawed
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In medium saucepan over medium heat, add butter, green onions, olives, tomatoes and garlic. Cook about 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add water, milk, pasta and contents of seasoning packet and bring just to a boil. Reduce heat to low boil and cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add shrimp and cook for 2 more minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 4-5 minutes.
- Top with Parmesan cheese before serving.
- Total Calories
- Calories from Fat
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Trans Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- 21% Daily
- Vitamin C
- 15% Daily
- 26% Daily
- 6% Daily