Cheesy Shells & Italian Sausage
- Serves: 6
- Prep time: 10 min
- Cook time: 30 min
- Total time: 40 min
Make a scrumptious main meal for your family with our great Cheesy Shells and Italian Sausage recipe. Using premium quality Farmhouse® White Cheddar Pasta, and the other ingredients listed below, you can make a great tasting meal that the whole family will love.
Our recipes use Farmhouse® products which are made to the highest standards, and other good, honest ingredients, so you know that you will be feeding your family something truly delicious! And, our Cheesy Shells and Italian Sausage recipe is easy to make, so you can take the stress and hassle out of mealtime.
One 6.2 oz. package Farmhouse® White Cheddar Pasta
1 lb. Italian sausage (sweet and hot), casings removed
1-1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup diced tomatoes, fresh or canned
1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
3 Tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped and divided
Salt and pepper to taste
2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; set aside.
- In large skillet, brown sausage, breaking up large lumps with back of spoon. Drain off excess fat.
- Add mushrooms and garlic; sauté until tender.
- Add prepared pasta, tomatoes, peas, 2 Tablespoons parsley, salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir over medium heat until heated through.
- Before serving, top with remaining Tablespoon of parsley and Parmesan cheese.
- Total Calories
- Calories from Fat
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Trans Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- 15% Daily
- Vitamin C
- 13% Daily
- 12% Daily
- 10% Daily